TJC Editor 1.60.2 in English

The latest TJC Editor 1.60.2 from Chinese to English. Now…I just need a TJC panel to verify if it actually works. :wink:

3 Likes

I was able to use the Chinese editor in English and compile and generate a TFT file. The file worked on my 7" Intelligent Nextion display, but I don’t have any (yet) TJC panels to test. I have one on order. :wink:

1 Like

Where is the option to swap to English in the menu?

There’s not one, you have to hack your way in.

Any guidance on how you were about to do that?

Not going to divulge that info here for public consumption. The unfriendly folks at Nextion also read these forums and I don’t want to give them anything. Since this is your very first post…you could be one of them. :frowning:

Besides…if you’re programming HMI’s you should be able to figure it out.

2 Likes

Any information regarding 1.60.2 English would be appreciated.

See post above yours. You’re new here… :wink:

I have TJC K0 series 3.5 inches panel on hand, if you have any file I can test if it work or not.

After further review…I didn’t have a TJC panel to test at the time. Evidently, while the editor is easy to switch to using English, it still looks for Nextion panels, not TJC. The problem lies in the use of the ACTR.DLL file and the CH*.DLL files. Those need some cracking.

I think so. The two software apparenttly developed by a same team.

this is realy great

i have just one problem
how we add gif on this version?

i´ll be happy if some help me. how to put gif working in the software because i don´t see the “gifpic” like the other version´s

Hello you can at least reveal in which file you have to change something so that it is in English

@Traxxtar - is there a way you can send via dm to myself the instruction to patch/change it ? Even the file name that need to be modified would help. As a new user i know you ca pu tme in the same category as the others as possible suspects of being a Nextion guy - but im really not, just nee dto get my TJC display to work ASAP and dont want to re-copy the entire application with two editors opened side by side :frowning:

After further review…I didn’t have a TJC panel to test at the time. Evidently, while the editor is easy to switch to using English, it still looks for Nextion panels, not TJC. The problem lies in the use of the ACTR.DLL file and the CH*.DLL files. Those need some cracking.

I don’t think that’s accurate. I patched the USART HMI chinese version to work on all panels a few versions ago.

What is the purpose of broadcasting the ability to do something on a forum when you share no information to the users on how you were able to complete the task? The tools and methods used to manipulate software are not protected IP. I realize that providing Nextion/TJC holes in their software may result in a patch but I thought the purpose of this forum was to share information learned.

@crane11 I did provide a language patch a long time ago and that only resulted in them heavily obfuscating the software. As a result of that it also made making a patch way harder, so I never made one. Although it’s still fairly easy to do manually with the correct tools. The procedure to do it yourself has also been discussed and shared by others on the Discord. I don’t owe you anything, try and ask a question instead of acting like I’m your personal reverse engineering puppet. I suggest coming to the Discord if you’re not already there and ask questions.

1 Like

Perhaps you missed this follow-up in the discussion:

“After further review…I didn’t have a TJC panel to test at the time. Evidently, while the editor is easy to switch to using English, it still looks for Nextion panels, not TJC. The problem lies in the use of the ACTR.DLL file and the CH*.DLL files. Those need some cracking.”

Hi! I have TJC 3224T022 device and i will happy to test these patch.