TJC Editor 1.60.2 in English

Hello, is there any chance you can give me instructions on how to switch this editor to English? I am from Serbia and I have nothing to do with the TJC company. My email is milos.petrovic@maget.rs so check it pls.

Hello, is there any chance you can give me instructions on how to switch this editor to English? I am from Vietnamese and I have nothing to do with the TJC company. My email is ngoctung.ithaui@gmail.com so check it pls.

Enough people got false hopes from this thread.
There‘s no way AFAIK to compile an HMI file with an english editor for TJC panels.
English Editor = Nextion only.
Chinese Editor = TJC only.
Any tricks that change the language change the compiling, too.

Edit: I posted a more up-to-date list of options here: TJC firmware/eeprom edit? - #2 by Max

Regards,
Max

So, what you need is a way to design in Nextion Editor in English and then open that HMI file in TJC Editor to compile (& upload)…

fvanroie,
So did it work ?

1 Like

irfan292, indeed it did

Funny before i found this thread i copied ACTR.dll and then the chinese files but without luck.
Tried to use IDA pro and hex editors but i am not good at this :rofl:

That‘s exactly what happened here, too. And as you found out, it doesn‘t work because that dll not only contains the language but also the model stuff. So by swapping that file you effectively change the language and the vendor at the same time, making it useless. Oh and side note: if you only change that file it will compile your HMI files but the TFT file will not work properly. You‘d need to change some other files, too. But then it‘s easier to just have both versions installed side by side.
As posted in the other topic, there are other ways to do what you want to do.

Kind regards,
Max

Thank you for your reply Max.
Yeah i figured but didn’t have the time yet to fiddle around with other files.
Does anybody need the latest Chinese version? I could upload to my drive.

Mh the current version is already publically available for download: http://tjcfile.iicp.net:885/tft/USART%20HMI/USART%20HMI.rar

Though a collection of older versions might be interesting.

Anyways, you don‘t need to mess with other files because it doesn‘t solve the issue. It is not possible to compile in an english user interface for TJC devices and vice versa. But, as I said, that‘s absolutely no issue in reality because there are other options. Those also have the advantage that they‘re independant of the editor version used.

Kind regards,
Max

Where is the installer link?

http://tjcfile.iicp.net:885/tft/USART%20HMI/USART%20HMI.rar doesnt work.

The latest version can be downloaded here: 2.上位软件下载 [USART HMI 资料中心]

It seems they stopped using tjcfile.iicp.net and are hosting the files on their own server now: http://filedown.tjc1688.com/USARTHMI/USARTHMIsetup_1.63.1.exe

Hello guys,

I have known and test the Nextion years ago with basic applications, not much to tell. Since now I have a project needing HMI applications so I researched back the Nextion monitor. This is where I found out the TJC brand and differences between these monitors.

My local store has both Nextion and TJC but TJC is much cheaper than Nextion. I want to test the TJC but the editor is in Chinese which I do not know how to read. I have tried playing around with *.dll and *.bin files and this is what I get so far (in 3 hours since I knew the existance of TJC)

Maybe this the “Ship of Theseus”? I will try to test with TJC screen when I have it in my hand (hopefully in 2 days) and keep you guys posted!

Hey, can you please tell me how did you get it?, I’m super stuck at this. How am I suppossed to convert that Chinese 1.6 v to English ?

Hey Traxxtar,
Please contact me here kirron.fa507@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome @KiranFatima,

If you scroll up by a bit, you find this reply: TJC Editor 1.60.2 in English - #23 by Max
There are other topics on this subject in this forum that tell what‘s possible and are up-to-date.

Also, I wouldn‘t necessarily share contact information publically. Like pretty much all forums, this one has the possibility to send a message to a member directly.

Kind regards,
Max

Yes, you are right. But I am still unable to convert my tft file of nextion to the one for TJC. Please help me if you can explain it to me. Or if you know any other way to work with TJC displays being a non-Chinese person.

Nao esqueça de nos contar sobre o seu sucesso com a tradução do EDITOR…