NX4827T043_011 Firmware - Please help

Thank @JumpMasterfor finding it and sharing it with us on Discord :smiley:

Unbelievable it took Nextion so long to post this. Along with keeping the message on their site that devices are permanently bricked when they knew that wasnā€™t true.

I can find no such issue mentioned on TJCā€™s website. Either their support is even worse or this is only a Nextion issue.

1 Like

This is where the Discord chat can undermine the value of this Forum.
Anything useful should always be posted on the Forum, leaving Discord for the dribble.

Thank you Luma for posting the link in the Forum.

i follow all the step from file ReadMe but its still not worked, hix :sleepy:, still decive null error

Thatā€™s exactly how it works, and itā€™s how it worked here! Join us in chat for a whole lot of ā€œdribbleā€, and every now and again something useful pops up. When it does, chances are good it makes it to the forums :smiley:

NX8048T050_011

I have same problem with same nextion device. did you fix that problem

I have the same problem. I have a display NX4024T032_011.
I was programming it normally via Nextion Editor 1.61.2
One day the display started showing problems at startup, like with lines on the entire display, and after a couple of days he presented the message of invalid devicenull.
I already performed the procedure commented by Luma, using the v0.42 T_intermediary.zip and the LegacyFix TFT file.
The display comes back to life, but any new .tft file that I try to load on the display again, the displays show the message ā€œinvalid devicenullā€.
We are thinking about using these displays in a product of ours, but my fear is that this type of problem will start to happen at the customersā€™ home.

What do I do?