Stuck on how to code an intervelometer

Is it a plug in chip change it to a 328 or get a nano.

wdym sorry? i have 1 extra nextin display that is the same modle as the one im currently using and 2 NX3224k024_011 which is probabl gonna be my text box. but the arduinos im talking about are 2 different models, the uno is the base one with 1 seral port and the mega has multiple so i just move my wires over to the mega, update the nextion.h so it works for a mega and upload my code

The code should work on the mega without change the IDE will take care of that when you select the chip/arduino just you will have another serial port you can use and add extra code to use it.

yea, but what im talking about is the nextion library. i need to change a few things in that to get it compadible with a mega. i dont need to use it but it makes things smaller and i have a few lines that use it (i dont acctually but im assuming i will need to when adding another screen)

so when adding another screen id just need to connect it to another set of serial ports so it can receave the code (which i have no idea what that will be). but couldnt i just sent the text like i am not but to another page? or can that not be dont directly on the nextion display

I would set up a timer on the master display that sends "slave and all the values of the objects on the second display the arduino sees slave and just sends all that comes after slave to the second display no library needed infact you do not need one the nextion is a simple serial display and programming on it removes the need for one as you just send commands to the arduino . Learning the reparse mode really opens up the nextion and with the post I wrote its not hard to do. I also have written the code for the nextion so its only just copy it and use it something to play with in the future.

cool. where would the code youve writen be?
also i have never used/heard of “slave” so im not sure how that works or really sure i understand anything you just said lol

also how would i go about using a different text box to disply remainig photos? i know itll be as simple as displaying photo number and waiting a delay of interval and subtracting 1 but i cant figure it out

Its here on the forum search for reparse mode.
slave is just a word it could be any phrase it tells the start of the data and who its for could have more slave1 , slave2 … then its good to have an end to the data usually the carriage return character so you know the start and end then you separate each block of data with a space or comma (like excell). With the nextion you can send all the data for the boxes , sliders etc in one go so not that difficult to say create a timer on the main nextion that sends out the values to the second one via the arduino every so many seconds.

what would that timer code look like tho? aswell as the arduino code

I would have to have a look and write some I have only just started with arduino coding I use Bascom for the atmel AVRs been using arduino for the ESP WIFI devices .
Any how getting late will have to go but willing to help in the future.

allright, thanks allot for the help. i would have gotten nowhere without you.
have a good restof your day