Unofficial Nextion/TJC User Forum

Nextion buttons activate in different place of the screen

hi, Im trying to solve this problem using the touch_j command in my NX4024T032_011 hmi. I insert this command in the preinitialize step. Then after I compile, load the tft code ,and reset the energy I see the “touch just” message and a coordinate circle at the left top of the hmi. Then I touch this circles and the circle move to another coordinate until appears the coordinate table of the four points. I don´t know if this is the correct form to calibrate. After I load the same code but without the touch_j commad. This procedure doesn’t correct the problem, mi code has many buttons and only some of this activate in the center, but other buttons activate when I touch in different place. Please can some one send me the correct procedure to calibrate this HMI.
Thanks very much
Regards

This forum is in no way affiliated with NEXTION®, ITEAD STUDIO®, TJC®, or anyone else really. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement from the respective rights holder(s).