Introducing the Nebula Smart Light!

Welcome!

This is a project I started working on this week. I hope you guys enjoy it. I’ve worked very hard on the design. In any case, any recommendations/bugs/issues/opinions are appreciated.

Imagen1
pg1off pg1on

3 Likes

nice work looks good

1 Like

Wow! An incredible UI! Like really, never seen anyone making a firmware this beautiful!

I am lovin’ it, McDonalds.

1 Like

I just realised I never released the code,I’ll leave a commit here where (mostly) everything worked. https://github.com/aguilaair/NebulaSmartLights/tree/6b688924dd8388c34f5c9d4769c59a3065f10f67.

The latest commits (in other words, the alexa integration) have kind of broken the nextion support (totally my fault for using an old file and building on top of that) but it’s on my to-do list.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I like cean and minimal UIs and I am very proud of it. I’ve left the code if you want to have a look, and you will also find the PPXT (yes, I used powerpoint to make the ui) so that you can adapt it if you like it.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

wait, you use pp too? LOL I DO TOO!

Yeah :rofl:. It’s so easy to use I figured why use anything else.

I finally found someone who is using pp to make the interface! No photoshop, nothing is needed! It is very easy, I agree haha. :joy: :joy: :joy: