Identifying Audio Plug for new Intelligent Nextion boards

Hello folks this is my first topic in this group
and I am asking for help in identifying the type of audio output plug required on the new intelligent boards
I bought one so I could learn about the new features and so far failed to locate a plug so I can use the audio features.
Hope someone can help
Dillnut

I’ve not yet worked w/ the Intelligent series yet. Can you post some pictures of the connection in question? Maybe folks here might offer some ideas.

Audio Signals are routed towards two of the GPIO pins, either pins 2 and 3 or 4 and 5, don’t remember exactly. Play some audio and check with earphone or oscilloscope.

Can you post some pictures of the connection in question? Maybe folks here might offer some ideas.

I don’t have the Nextion Intelligent, but here is an image of the TJC X-series. I’m guessing the audio connectors are the same on both boards:

Seems like a molex picoblade, mini JST PH or something, but I can’t really make out the pitch of the pins. Probably 1.0mm or 1.25mm.

Hello fvanroie
thanks for the reply that’s the one J5 I have been searching for weeks to identify it
with no luck
The new board is fantastic very fast, video features provided by new editor amazing just need to sort
the audio output plug .
thanks again for your help
Dillnut

Did anyone figure what connector to use?

I figured it out. The audio connector is a JST 1.25mm 2 Pin Micro.

1 Like