Unofficial Nextion/TJC User Forum

DataRecord component

Hi everyone,
DataRecord component create a file on the SDcard with .data extension.
Someone knows the structure of this file? If I want o export or import data stored in this file using a spreadsheet or other programs how can I do?

Massimo

The .data file can’t be directly accessed because it is exclusively opened by the data record as long as the component is loaded. See it rather as an internal temp or cache file. You can relocate it into the RAM to make it volatile and to start willingly each time with an empty data record at boot.

If you want to import or export data, for example in csv format, you can find some inspiration here: The Sunday Blog: Advanced programming - Nextion HMI as a csv file viewer - Nextion

2 Likes

Thank you Fjodor,
I think I’ll make a

This forum is in no way affiliated with NEXTION®, ITEAD STUDIO®, TJC®, or anyone else really. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement from the respective rights holder(s).