Unofficial Nextion/TJC User Forum

TJC editor and screen calibration

Unfortunately, I broke a TJC. To be precise a TJC4827X343_011 4.3" touchscreen on a new CNC.
And to be even more precise, there was an option" Calibration ". Unfortunately, this did not mean the machine but the touchscreen. To make a long story short: Now I can no longer use the screen to control the machine.

I’ve read my way through the last few days. I also stumbled upon the Nextion versus TJC issue. On the actual topic: Where can I get the TJC Editor (UART HMI editor?)? I can’t find any download links that still work. I am assuming that there is really no way to control a TJC display with the Nextion editor?

If someone could even help me out with a small program to calibrate the touchscreen again, that would be really nice. The Chinese customer service is surprisingly of no help. Yeah, that was sarcasm.
I would be very grateful for any help and tips.

Cheers & Thanks

This forum is in no way affiliated with NEXTION®, ITEAD STUDIO®, TJC®, or anyone else really. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement from the respective rights holder(s).