STM32F030C8T6 - the brains behind the Nextion Basic

Can you send me a hex file? So i can fix my Nextion instead of buying another one. Thank you.

[admin edit: link removed, see below]

Just a reminder here from the pinned topic:

A corollary to rule #1 - donā€™t post illegal content . That includes any copyrighted material belonging to Nextion, TJC, or whomever else.

We canā€™t be sharing copyrighted files, and that includes rips of firmware images.

1 Like

Hello Good-day brotherā€¦ is it possible to use this Hex or bootloader on Nextion Basic 3.5 inch? can I offer sixpack beer in return? Thanks bro

Ola amigo, preciso de seus conhecimentos para outros assuntos entre em contato comigo por favor 11-995720340 grato

Ola amigo, preciso muito de seus serviƧos.
Entre em contato por favor 11-995720340 Vagner

Hi and welcome @vagnertecnico55!

Itā€™s generally not a good idea to post contact information like this in a public forum. If you think that a certain member of the community can and would help you personally, you should write a direct message to them. If you need quick replies, you might also want to check our discord server.

In any case, itā€™s usually a good idea to write in the language everyone else uses (English in this case) and to give at least a brief description of what you need or are trying to do.

Kind regards,
Max

Hello. I burned the chip in NX4832T035. I bought new STM32F030C8T6 on ali. I thought it would be easy to program and now I see I need a bootloader.
Questions:

1. Anyone have a bootloader for NX4832T035?
  2. Can this be programmed with St-link V2?