Open source Nextion ZI-font tools and ZI-specification

Perfect.

It’s working now. Thanks so much.

Hello @HaSch,

It is not available, but you can create bold fonts using the normal USART/Nextion Editor.
Are you looking for a specific font?

No, I’m looking for a bold font which is looking something similar to a regular font. Now, I took the Rubik font from your font pack as regular font and Rubik One font as bold font. Rubik One is using for titles while Rubik is for regular text. It looks nice. Thank you.
If it would be possible to create bold fonts in Font Editor it would be possible to use any font for that purpose.

Nextion Editor doesn’t create nice fonts and USART Editor is in Chinese language only!

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just installed the editor and tried using the font generator. It shows a preview allright, but the app seems to missing an option to save the output, or am I missing anything?

Also, importing fonts created with the Nextion editor 1.63.2 fails with a zero division. Same happens for the HMI font set V0.0.0.2 unfortunately.

I’ve used the latest binary version from GitHub - hagronnestad/nextion-font-editor: 🔠📄 Extensive Nextion .zi font format documentation, file parser, font generator and simple font editor..

Hi gents,
I’m trying to change width parameters to the fonts characters, but the application saves a black rectangle instead of the modified font.

attached two pictures to better explain what happens.

the first immage with the original .zi font
original

the second image the fonts “.” and “-” saved after changes.
modified

Someone with the same issue? And better, someone with a solution?

Thanks
Max

This seems to be the same issue as reported here.

Yes, it’s the same issue. Bad news for me, at the moment no solution found.

Thanks for your reply