Unofficial Nextion/TJC User Forum

Need Help implementing G Force meter with arduino

Hi I’m working in a project to have a G meter, I have a background image an the draw a circle with the coordinates sendit with arduino this part work find, but when I draw a new circle in the new position the previus circle never erased and eventualy the screen is full of circles.
How can I clear the previus circle when I draw a new one?
With arduino I send the command:
nexSerial.print(“cirs va0.val,va1.val,10,WHITE”);
nexSerial.write(0xff);
nexSerial.write(0xff);
nexSerial.write(0xff);
va0 is the X value and va1 is the Y value

Before drawing a new circle, refresh the background image with the ref command to erase all previously drawn circles.

My first thought was to re-draw the first circle in a background matching color. I’ve not used the REF command to erase objects. Perhaps I’ll give that a try. Would be nice to hear how it works out for you for your issue.

The problem is the background it’s not a plain color there’s some white lines and circles.

I test with the REF command later and post results.

Before drawing a new circle, refresh the background image with the ref command to erase all previously drawn circles.

I create a crop image in the area of sensor and refresh this before draw a new circle and works fine, just a little flickering on the circle but nothing to that matters.
Thanks.

Any updates? Like the idea!

This forum is in no way affiliated with NEXTION®, ITEAD STUDIO®, TJC®, or anyone else really. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement from the respective rights holder(s).