Unofficial Nextion/TJC User Forum

1.63.3 Destroys performance on T043 series display & bricks serial

So we’re having some major problems here with the latest flavor of Nextion editor.

The last version I installed was 1.61.2 - I had a customer though approach me and say that he is getting an error “version too low” when trying to upload on his Basic T043 display. I upgraded the editor to the latest version (1.63.3) and compiled my file. It proceeded to put my display in a boot loop first, then after several unpluggings I can get it to boot, but the screen is extremely laggy - it seems that the serial data is very sporadic as well, I can’t connect to it through serial to upload. The connections are good.

I can revert back to the old firmware by tricking it into thinking it failed an SD update. With the firmware from 1.61.2 everything works fine.

This happened with 1.63.1, 2 and .3

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like

Yep, had the exact same issue.

Kind regards,
Max

This forum is in no way affiliated with NEXTION®, ITEAD STUDIO®, TJC®, or anyone else really. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement from the respective rights holder(s).